Sunday, September 2, 2012

Film: It's a Wonderful Life

I'll post a review of a film din. They might say I don't watch what Eldrin is fighting for. Haha.

Yeah, I know, I've been teasing Eldrin about watching New Year's Eve at this late in time but then here I come with a very, very old film. Hey, that's what classics are supposed to be: to be watched decades after! :D

This was referred to me. Again, like New Year's Eve, it's a holiday movie. HAHAHA. You'd feel a whole lot more when you watch it timely. It's set in a Christmas aura and was released in 1946.



I love the classics if all classics were like this. It's like our cliche films but way more inspiring. It's still in black and white but I love how the movie was treated.

I was surprised to see the scene where George Bailey (James Stewart) asked Mary (Donna Reed) if she wants the moon. Haha, that kilig scene I remember from Wall-E really is cute up until now. No more kilig scenes of that sort anymore. :( Just Friends With Benefits and Good Luck Chuck. I wish we could go back where we can cry with Landon Carter (Shane West) as he do all things for Jamie (Mandy Moore) before she dies in A Walk to Remember. Or we can value our lives with Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson as they hit their Bucket List. Or even just cry with Toy Story 3. Please let all films be worth watching! Haha. :D

Although it's kinda predictable for me since we've watched so many stories of the same storyline, I'm sure, back then, it made almost everyone cry. I admit, I cried, especially when people came pouring in to help George raise his $8,000. It's really amazing how a single person can touch so many lives, and the absence of whom can mean a totally new world.

We need more of these, inspiring films. Art evoking emotions and provoking actions. I should be more into classics, I think. Then maybe, I'll awake my passion for film. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment