Friday, August 31, 2012

MRT Experience!


Put the blame on my alarm clock, I'm now forced to take the MRT.

OK, haha. Sorry, but let me just explain my situation. I'm claustrophobic and really, I can be a withheld Hulk when put in a very cramped situation. So to go to work on time, I must leave the house quarter to 6 and take a bus ride. Even though it's long and pricey, it's worth it than punching people around you (who sometimes is also pushed to push you).

Anyway, my alarm clock (and yes, I'm sticking with "it's his fault") did not wake me up. To reach the office on time, I must take the faster MRT in rush hour for the FIRST TIME from North Avenue station. I dread to do this since everytime I pass by this station, I can see the line going all the way down the streets. (I'm actually writing this while waiting in this LONG line.) I really salute Filipinos for being so masipag and matiisin for their families and work. But, hey, I'm now one of them! Or not.

The siksikan starts from the streets. Good thing MRT management decided to let passengers by batch so the station doesn't get too crowded and dangerous. Although, this now makes long lines and creates very eager passengers that result to siksikan and ipitan.

I have long been thinking of a solution for this and recommend to President Aquino. Haha. But seriously, I can't think so far of an immediate solution even just to ease the long lines and siksikan. Adding trains could be a solution, but I think MRT already has enough trains since trains come one after the other. Seriously, for the passengers, it can really be degrading naman if the situation is always like this. I hope the administration would find a solution and my alarm clock would wake me up on time.

Hey, that's my stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment